- Using a cup of Lavender flowers, pack them into a sterilised clear jar.
- Cover with carrier oil (virgin olive oil is cheap and works well)
- seal jar tightly and shake lightly.
- place in a warm sunny spot (window sills are ideal)
- Every day give the jar a shake, leave them in this spot for 2-3 weeks at least.
- Then strain the infused oil into a dark glass bottle if stored in a cool dark place it will last for up to a year.
I have a Diploma in Herbalism, and an Advanced Diploma in the same field;I am currently writing a dissertation for my Higher International Diploma in Herbalism.